How much are your Reverse Mortgage portfolios worth?
Buying and selling reverse mortgage portfolios, whether HMBS or whole loan, requires a deep knowledge of the performance of HECM loans over time, as well as a solid understanding of the structural mechanics of loans and securities. RMI’s unparalleled combination of loan performance history and valuation modeling expertise gives you the information and methodology you need to accurately value and understand your positions.
Information delivered as you want it
RMI’s valuation models and database of historical loan performance will help you accurately value investments in reverse mortgage products:
- Benchmark loan data for reverse mortgage servicing rights valuation, including termination, default, and draw rates
- HECM and proprietary reverse mortgage valuation models for buying and selling reverse mortgage servicing rights.
- HMBS issuer liquidity needs and reserve requirements
- HMBS investor cash flow modeling
- Third-party validation service for auditors and financial statement requirements
Support when you need it
We’ve spent countless hours on the phones with auditors, investors, and secondary market teams helping them grasp the fundamentals of reverse mortgage loans and how they perform over time. RMI can provide the support you need to ensure your auditors are satisfied that your methodology is sound and you are marking your reverse mortgage assets appropriately.