HECM endorsements rose 9.8% in August overall to end at 3,191 loans.
- The pickup was balanced across Retail and Wholesale, up 8.2% and 12.1%, respectively
- We have to look back to January for the last time both channels were up, which is also the peak of loans endorsed under the pre-Oct 2017 rules
The top 10 lenders had a mostly positive month too, with 7 enjoying growth from July:
- One Reverse led the way, up 22.2% to 275 loans
- Live Well was a close second, rising 20% to 186 loans
- Synergy One was sandwiched between them for 12 month volume but just behind on growth, up 15.9% to 168 loans
Click the image below to access the full HECM Originators report.