HECM endorsements ticked up 1.2% in July, settling out after the initial remote working volatility in these numbers. Wholesale bounced back 10.6% after a significant decline in June, while Retail dropped -5.3% and resume a 55% share of all endorsements.
- Longbridge powered 78.9% higher to 381 loans
- Open Mortgage jumped 37.6% to 139 loans
- RMF, FAR, and Fairway all rose between 1-12% on the month
Our originator rankings on page 4 highlight some strong performances further down the list:
- South River Mortgage grew 118% to 48 loans, further cementing a flying start in reverse
- Heritage Home Loans gained 283% in July and 156% year to date
- Leader One Financial soared to 11 loans in July from 1 in June, with 208% growth year to date
See the full report below by clicking on the image.