HECM endorsements dropped back in June as the backlog clearing spike in May receded. Volume declined 16.4% to 4,203 loans, which was still good for second highest month in more than a year.
A few lenders were still up on the month:
- HighTech jumped 604% to 169 loans, catching up from an April drought and weaker May than most lenders
- Synergy One grew 11% to 272 loans for a second consecutive record high month
Smaller originators also picked up on the month, as shown on our page 4 rankings:
- GoodLife jumped 152.9% to 43 loans
- South River Mortgage grew 450% after recently entering reverse, showing 22 loans and tied for 18th on our originator rankings for June
- American Financial Mortgage increased 125% to 18 loans and 106.7% gains year to date
See the full report below by clicking on the image.