HECM endorsements dropped -9.4% in November, with both Retail/direct and Wholesale/brokers declining more than -9%.
In spite of the balance between business channels, 4 of the top 10 lenders actually grew in the month:
- HighTech bounced 71.4% to 96 loans
- Mutual of Omaha Mortgage continued an impressive run, rising 10.5% to 263 loans
- AAG increased 3.1% to 1,295 loans
- Liberty gained 2.9% to finish with 317 loans
Check out the originator rankings on page 4 to see more companies outside the top 10 doubling or tripling their reverse volume this year!
- Another friend and longtime client, Dave over at Senior Funding Associates leaped 167% in November and 144% year to date! The Daves are on a roll! 🙂
See the full report below by clicking on the image.