January Jumps – HECM Originators Jan 2022
HECM endorsements rose 10.5% in January, with Retail/direct playing some catchup at 13.3% and Wholesale/broker up 7%.
Several top 10 lenders had a great start to the year:
Several originators started off the year with a bang too:
- Something good is clearly in the water over at Longbridge these days: rising 47.4% to 889 loans, just 5 months after posting 3 consecutive months <300 last summer
- RMF bounced back 26.7% to 526 loans
- Hightech recovered 18.8% to 95 loans
Check out the full rankings on pages 3 and 4 of the full report below by clicking on the image.
- Mutual of Omaha starts 2022 as the new #2 retail/direct originator with 392 loans, up 84.9% from Jan 2021
- Premium Security breaks into the top 10 at #9 with 122 loans
- Cherry Creek’s new team more than quadrupled to 117 loans, good for #11