HECM endorsements dropped -0.4% to 4,837 loans. That’s neutral at best on the face of it, but it’s surprising that just 1 of the 9 regions grew in June:
- Pacific/Hawaii gained 8% to 1,521 loans
- All other regions dropped, with Great Plains dropping the most at -18.9% to 77 loans
Among lenders, the top 10 collectively gained 1.5% while the rest of the industry fell a bit further behind:
- FAR popped an impressive 52.9% to 532 loans
- Synergy One Lending continued its long growth curve, rising 35% to 332 loans
- Nationwide Equities increased 21.7% to 140 loans
If your company is FHA approved check out the rankings on page 5 of the report below. If your company is not FHA approved, watch out for our next edition of HECM Originators to find your ranking!
Click the image below for the full report.