HECM endorsements jumped 24% in June as borrowers rushed in before Financial Assessment rules would apply to their loans (all case numbers issued after April 4). This growth fueled solid gains for several top ten lenders:
- A full 8 of the top 10 lenders (page 2) grew by at least 10% in June, but #10 ranked Home Point Financial (fka Maverick Home Loans) led the way at 55.2% with 149 loans
- RMS grew 44.4% to 387 loans, bouncing back from a big drop in May
- Liberty and Urban grew 35.6% and 35.3%, respectively, battling hard for the #2 spot
Several others made even bigger splashes in our page 4 originator rankings as the rising tide lifted many:
- The Money Store more than tripled, up 380% to 48 loans and #15
- GMFS grew 83% to 55 loans and #12
- High Tech Lending grew 69% to 81 loans and our #10 spot for the month
Last but not least, a recent subscriber to our Retail Dashboard, United Southwest (dba All Reverse Mortgage), jumped 59% to 51 loans and #13 ranking. Find out how our Retail Dashboard can help you grow too!
Don’t forget to check out the rankings on page 3 (trailing twelve months with channel splits) and page 4 (single month retail only). If your company is not an FHA approved lender, these are the only industry rankings where you’ll appear!
Click the image below to access the full report.