HECM endorsement volume dropped -1.7% in March, but that was less than the drop a year ago so the year to date volume decline moderated to -3.6% (it was -5.5% as of Feb). That volume decline was spread unevenly throughout the country:
- CA and FL continue to lead the year to date volume growth, but California’s growth rate increased while Florida’s rise slowed ever so slightly from last month
- NY and PA both fell even faster in March, with NY crashing into the double digits with a weak March performance
- VA used a great March to chop its year to date decline rate in Feb in half, down to -12.7%
Our HECM Trends report is meant to give an overview of national trends in the reverse mortgage industry, but if you’re wondering how this can help you close more loans it’s probably better to look at more local trends to answer your key business questions:
- Where will your marketing dollars generate the most leads?
- Which zip codes should you hold seminars in?
- Where should you build your B2B network for professional referrals?
Contact us to see our Retail Dashboard to find answers to these questions and more – plus get your first month free (limited time offer).
Check out all the top states, cities and zip codes nationwide in the full report below by clicking the image below.