HECM endorsements rose 4.2% to 4,092 loans in July, up from the 18 month low reached in June. Seven of the ten regions we track were up, with two showing the highest totals in several months.
- Pacific/Hawaii continues to lead regions in volume and rose 3.9% to the highest level since February
- Great Plains is on the other end of the spectrum with lowest volume but showed its highest total since August 2013
- All other regions remain below their totals from May
Several lenders had good months as well:
- American Advisors Group rose 6.1% to bounce back after a decline in June
- Urban Financial rose 23.3% to 222 loans
- Generation Mortgage rose 19.8% to 115 loans and its highest volume since February
If your company is FHA approved check out the rankings on page 5 of the report below. If your company is not FHA approved, watch out for our next edition of HECM Originators to find your ranking!
Click the image below for the full report.