Use Our Innovations To Inform Your Actions And Improve Your Returns
RMI gives HECM Mortgage Backed Securities (HMBS) issuers and loan servicers the HECM MSR and HMBS valuation models, HMSR and HMBS analytics, and historical loan performance data you need to value your current or potential reverse mortgage loans, portfolios and HMSRs more accurately.
The HMBS Issuer/Servicer Tools
Get the Individual Value and Accurate Price For Every Loan
provides loan-level valuation of HECM, HMBS and HMSR valuation. Only RMI, with our one-of-a-kind reverse industry data repository, has the historical HMBS and HMSR data to be able to analyze each loan separately instead of grouping them in cohorts. Valuation Engine can be accessed directly on a SAAS model or as a professional service, and its HMSR reports give you a more accurate picture of the loans and securities you are buying or selling and your overall portfolio for financial statements.
- Loan level
- SAAS or professional service
- HMSR reports for buy/sell or financial statement marks
gives you an efficient and highly accurate way to put a price on the closed loans you are buying. You can either upload loan tapes from close loan sellers, set your key business assumptions and automatically generate a price for each loan available, or sellers can upload their own tapes to your engines and instantly generate pricing on their own. Either way you get:
- No back and forth with spreadsheets
- No wasted hours in the process
- More alignment between your front end and back end pricing of each load
- Create rate sheets based on your servicing valuation performance
lets you not only see the closed loans you may want to buy but also know to whom each loan is being sold so you can better track your competition. For significantly less cost than other industry offerings, you can dive into the most current industry data to:
- Filter results by Funding date, Securitization date, margin rates, etc.
- Identify all your competitors who are buying loans
It’s Simpler in the Cloud
RMI software and data are maintained, updated regularly and stored securely on our servers. All you need to access your tools are a web browser and a subscription
Monthly subscriptions and feature selections can be customized to your team’s specific needs.
Contact us to lean more
Use our Simple, Secure and Proven Process.
Put Our Data Inside Your Tools
You can access the most accurate and comprehensive database in the industry, and pull our individual data sets into your own tools to maximize your sales and marketing performance:
- Add sales and volume detail to your customer-facing forms and sales funnel. Retail lenders use the API to integrate RMI’s reverse mortgage household and volume data into origination tools.
- Perform complex analysis and reporting in your internal applications. Wholesale lenders use the API to integrate RMI’s wholesale volume data directly into their CRM tools to give AE’s fast and easy access to volume trends and customer capture rates.
Make Better Decisions with Better Data
The RMI Data Repository
Your Data Helps Secure The Future
Access to accurate, comprehensive reverse mortgage performance data is critical for making better business decisions, and we need incontrovertible data to show regulators and consumers that we are all part of the financial solution for seniors.
- We’ve partnered with leading technology providers to make sharing information in the repository as easy as clicking a few buttons
- Information collected is similar to current investor/regulatory reporting (HMBS, Fannie Mae, FHA, etc.) so there is minimal data design needed.
- Our datasets don’t require sensitive customer information, eliminating GLBA Privacy Act concerns and substantially reducing risk to lenders.
Be Part of the Solution
Learn How to Add to the Repository