Know Who To Target And What They’ll Mean To Your Business
RMI gives wholesale lenders the reverse mortgage market share and trend data you need to target the greatest opportunities for adding accounts and growing volume within your current book.
The Wholesale Dashboard
Find New Brokers and Add More Market Share
More Ways to Dive Into Your Data
Lets you analyze your market share and trends within the industry’s broker volume so you can prioritize your targets:
- Find opportunities for new accounts or
- Gain additional volume within your book.
Gives you a single-page, complete overview of all broker/sponsor business. It is a goldmine of information that enables you to:
- Make more informed account assignments
- Focus efforts on the prospects that matter
- Efficiently collect better data to inform your decision
Is like a lenders’ report card that enables you to dive into the granular trends of your client’s by geography, volume and product type so can focus efforts on the best broker relationships:
- Categorize brokers’ by loans per month
- Grade each by the metrics that matter most to you (e.g. client size, count, etc.)
- Assess the loyalty of your relationships
Gives you an immediate overview of any company in the mortgage industry:
- See the business they’re doing by geography, volume, channel, product type.
- Know if they are originating their own loans and who they are selling to
- Search Google, Facebook and LinkedIn at once to display trade names, contact information, websites and social media accounts.
Closed Loan Seller
Helps you find all closed loans and instantly know whether they were closed by non-approved issuers. You don’t have to dig through HUD or Ginnie Mae; we make it remarkably simple to find the closed loans you need:
- See one report including every closed loan over a time period
- Filter by HMBS issuer status
- Filter by geography
Expands the information of the Closed Loan Seller Tool revealing to whom each loan was sold. For significantly less cost than other industry offerings, you can dive into the most current industry data to:
- Filter results by Funding or Securitized Date, UPB, margins, etc.
- Identify all your competitors who are buying loans
Rate Sheet Generator
Is an essential tool whether you’re selling to an investor or retaining for your portfolio
- Upload investor rate sheets and set custom profit margins
- Price on your own servicing valuation characteristics if you’re retaining
Choose How Deep To Dive Info
Comprehensive Reverse Market Data
Activity, Prospector, Segmentation
|Choosing Most Popular Dashboard|
(Starter plus Origination Summary)
|Buying Closed Loans|
(Add Closed Loan Seller tool)
|Looking for GNMA Info|
(Add HMBS Prospector)
|Loans by Type: HECM for Purchase, H2H Refinance|
|Average MCA by account|
|View the data for the past 3 months, YTD, last 12 months, or choose your own|
|Assign accounts directly in the system to your AEs for easy management of their accounts|
|Search/Filter/Sort by states, sponsor, and more|
|Export to Excel|
|Easily see if a company is a TPO, PA, or doing both and who they are sending each type of loan to|
|Single click contact information for the accounts you’d like to contact|
|Easily locate the Closed Loan Sellers in your market|
|Identify those Closed Loan Sellers who are, or are not, GNMA approved|
|Search by UPB|
|Search by Funding Date|
|Search by GNMA Issue Date|
Have a Question Or Want to Learn More?
Technical Requirements And Pricing
It’s Simpler in the Cloud
RMI software and data are maintained, updated regularly and stored securely on our servers. All you need to access your tools are a web browser and a subscription.
Contact Us To Lean More
Monthly subscriptions and feature selections can be customized to your team’s specific needs.
Use our Simple, Secure and Proven Process
Put Our Data Inside Your Tools
You can access the most accurate and comprehensive database in the industry, and pull our individual data sets into your own tools to maximize your sales and marketing performance:
- Add sales and volume detail to your customer-facing forms and sales funnel. Retail lenders use the API to integrate RMI’s reverse mortgage household and volume data into origination tools.
- Perform complex analysis and reporting in your internal applications. Wholesale lenders use the API to integrate RMI’s wholesale volume data directly into their CRM tools to give AE’s fast and easy access to volume trends and customer capture rates.
Make Better Decisions with Better Data
The RMI Data Repository
Your Data Helps Secure The Future
Access to accurate, comprehensive reverse mortgage performance data is critical for making better business decisions, and we need incontrovertible data to show regulators and consumers that we are all part of the financial solution for seniors.
- We’ve partnered with leading technology providers to make sharing information in the repository as easy as clicking a few buttons
- Information collected is similar to current investor/regulatory reporting (HMBS, Fannie Mae, FHA, etc.) so there is minimal data design needed.
- Our datasets don’t require sensitive customer information, eliminating GLBA Privacy Act concerns and substantially reducing risk to lenders.
Be Part of the Solution
Learn How to Add to the Repository