HECM endorsements continued their slow trickle downward, losing -4.7% in November to end the month with 3,561 loans.
Four of the ten regions grew, but they tended to be the smaller volume areas.
- Great Plains is the smallest region by volume but showed the biggest increase, rising 26.2% to 53 loans
- Midwest gained 8.8% to finish at 223 loans
- Mid-Atlantic rose 7.3% to 206 loans
Lenders saw a more mixed picture:
- HighTech Lending is #10 but should rise to #9 next month as ORM falls out, with a 91.1% monthly increase quickening their rise!
- Mutual of Omaha jumped 15.5% to 276 loans and their highest total in over a year on this report
- Liberty rose 10.7% to 259 loans
Click the image below for the full report.
Join Reverse Market Insight’s Jon McCue & Reverse Focus’ Shannon Hicks for a power-packed hour of how to prepare yourself and your team to sell effectively in what is sure to be a year of remote-selling during the 2nd wave of COVID-19. Register yourself and your sales team while seats are available!
- Remote sales technology tools
- The equipment you’ll need
- Power-tips for being ‘on stage’
- How to overcome reluctance with ‘SOCIAL PROOF’ of the number of active reverse mortgages in your city
- The one question to ask in EVERY meeting
- Tips for effective post-presentation follow-up to increase sales conversions