HECM endorsements set a recent record in March by rising 26.4% to 6,495 loans, but we’re digging a bit deeper today:
- Wholesale/broker led the way, rising 28% to 2,765 loans
- Retail/direct growth trailed slightly, increasing 25.2% to 3,730
- Refis slipped another point to 48.3% of all loans in March, a second consecutive month of slight drops – and that’s before the increases of the past few months in the all important 10 year CMT have fully baked in…
A full 8 of the top 10 lenders contributed to the recent record by growing themselves:
- FAR rocketed 48.9% to 992 loans after a bit of a downer in Feb
- Fairway jumped 38.9% to 264 loans and a new company record
- Liberty also gained 32% to 590 loans
A few originators are up strongly YTD as the refi wave rolls on:
- Allied First Bank is up 733% from last year with 25 loans in Q1
- Goodlife bolstered its already impressive growth from last year, now at 491% with 136 loans
- Premium Security posted 231% growth YTD
Or if you want to learn more about how we can help, check out growth ideas beyond refis.
Check out the full rankings on pages 3 and 4 of the full report below by clicking on the image.