HECM endorsements inched down -1.5% to 4,953 loans in November, consolidating gains from October with the second highest monthly volume of the year.
Five of the ten regions were up on the month with both of the top two down keeping the industry overall from adding to last month’s gains:
- NY/NJ rose 8.3% to 157 loans
- Mid-Atlantic gained 7.6% to 226 loans
- Rocky Mountain increased 4.2% to 694 loans
The top lenders were similarly mixed with 5 of 10 rising, but this month we look at some up and comers in 11-20 that have all doubled or more year to date:
- Mid America Mortgage is up 225% YTD, with 452 loans
- MCM Holdings is up 150% with 297 loans
- Premium Security is up 149% with 439 loans
- Goodlife is up 120% to 593 loans
Click the image below for the full report.