HECM endorsements rose 2.7% in June, with both channels modestly higher. Retail/direct lenders gained 1.6% while the Wholesale/broker channel rose 4.1%.
Five of the top ten lenders managed to rise in a surprisingly differentiated month:
- Longbridge jumped 31.8% to 725 loans, their highest since January
- Hightech rose 18.4% to 103 loans
- South River bounced back 17.7% to 153 loans
Several originators showed impressive gains on the month as well:
- Goodlife/TMAC leaped 1240% to 67 loans, good for #14 on the month among all originators
- Innovative Real Estate gained 750% to 17 loans, with 27.2% year to date
- Key City Lending rose 143% to 17 loans on the month and 65 loans year to date, a 117% rise from last year at this time
If you’re still looking for ways to grow your volume outside H2H, check out growth ideas beyond refis.
Check out the full rankings on pages 3 and 4 of the full report below by clicking on the image.