HECM endorsements increased 36.2% in October, providing a nice sugar rush to this post-Halloween morning for reverse industry folks
The regions were all higher, with several showing significant growth:
- New York/New Jersey jumped 72% to 215 loans
- New England gained 59% to 124 loans
- Southwest leaped 53.9% to 314 loans
7 of the top 10 (excluding Live Well) were up too:
- HighTech rose 66.7% to 65 loans after a dip in September
- AAG rocketed to 1,277 loans, a gain of 61.4% that’s larger in loan count than the #2 and #3 lenders combined
- One Reverse posted 284 loans on an increase of 53.5%
If your company is FHA approved check out the rankings on page 5 of the report below. If your company is not FHA approved, watch out for our next edition of HECM Originators to find your ranking!
Click the image below for the full report.