HECM endorsements jumped 142.6% to 4,000 loans in February, as the backlog in endorsements from a partial government shutdown was completed.
- Retail grew 131.8% to 2,343 loans and 58.6% of the industry
- Wholesale increased 159.7% to 1,657 loans
Several lenders enjoyed banner performances:
- Finance of America soared 806% to 725 loans
- One Reverse leaped 376% to 352 loans
- Fairway grew 239% to 122 loans
Click the image below to access the full HECM Originators report including the most comprehensive originator rankings available on page 4.